Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

49 seats - A Simple Dinner with SGMY

Throw back my pass first event of SGMY.
That's a super simple dinner at 49 seats, Outram Park, Singapore.



That's my personal comment of the Restaurant
Full Mark is five
Location: 49Seats (Outram Park, Singapore )
Price: ❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)




We take eat, chit chat, photo take.
But too bad is the food cannot make reservation.
So, some messy when we make order.

These are the photos of the days.


Chicken Chop


Grill Fish


Spaghetti


The soup of that day.

Let's introduce the attendees.


My LaopoJessie


My Lovely DearMiyako QiQi
女神Kacy


~~Riki~~


~~Chee Wai~~

~~Ming Han~~

~~Joanne~~

~~Ah Kuang~~

~~Daniel~~

~~Tian You~~

The Couple of that day. Ming Han, Long time no see



I love her style
While Photo taking

Of Cause, play phone too. Wait, Daniel you are holding whose handphone??

The Middle one is our 老大, Jason.

Kawaii neh~~~~

Left is WenJie~~ Please don't kill her~~~ >_<

Two Fingers please~~~

Tada~~~~ Nice~~~

Lets Selfie...... ^_^

Me And Laopo~

Me And Chee Wai

Me And Kacy

Me And DaiLou Jason

Me And Daniel

Me And Delvis

Me And My Dear Miyako QiQi

Our Group photos
Thank you to attend my simple dinner.
And thank to giving cooperation too.


Any feedback or complaint, you may look for me.

Im Bee Siew.

No comments:

Post a Comment