Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Monday, November 18, 2013

The urgent day back to Ipoh-Day 1

I already can't tahan the pain of stomach.
Doctor suspected me have appendicitis and called me go Hospital..... Go A&E~~~~

For a work permit holder is super duper expensive~~~
No any subsidy from government...
Haizz~~~ bought bus ticket back to Ipoh to see doctor...
Reached in early morning, then rest awhile at home.
Then my mummy take me to G.H. with doctor letter.
After body check, urine tested, blood tested.
I feel dizzy and faint after blood tested.
My both hand have this stupid cotton, because nurse can't get my blood vessel on right then test left one....
I sit aside and my mummy go lab to take the blood test result.
OK... Result out.
Doctor said:" Don't worry, not appendicitis. Can I asked you, did you keep meal in randomly? Because your stomach not very good ah!!!"
Opsss.....Caught!!!!
Then we went to medicine counter to wait to take medicine....
Walao~~~ so big box and big bottle. When i gonna to end my medicine???
I need food badly after back form hospital.
Take away fried rice and drink my ah ma cooked soup~~~
I super like this soup~~
Fried Rice~~~ Although i hungry, i still cant finished all.....
九支菜汤~~my flavour home soup
When i eat, my doggie Mao Mao毛毛 keep disturb me~~~
She said I want eat too~~~ Jie jie lend me abit~~~
My cutie Mao Mao
Jie jie lend me abit~~~ I beg you, Jie Jie~~
JieJie, i very guai de~~~ See I sit down and wait you.
After food, I back to sleep again after took the medicine~~
Disgusting the taste!!!!!
At night, since I din't went to karaoke so long, then invite my mum and bro and my boy..
We went to OTK Studio, Lucky my stomach is ok to handle it.
Interior~~
Our Shuffle room~~~

Our Free meal~~ Fish and chipss~~~ Softy, I can eat~~!!
Ma Boy~~!! So cold the room... My personal Blanket!!
My brother~~
My mummy you so cute at this picture~~

See~~~~ Stupid nurse~~~ Pain!!!!
OKok~~~ That the day 1~~~
14/11/2013

2 comments: