Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Saturday at Seranggon Nex with Starbuck + とん亭 Tontei Pork Restaurant

This morning, I overslept, late to company for worked one hour.
(P/s: It's OT today, Kakakaaka~~)







Ok....Its 3pm.... (Punched card)
Shit~~~~ Rushing~~ to Bank...
Stupid boy asked me go bank change the cash cheque..
Walao... The bank will be closed on 4pm.
Bus-> MRT-> Run to the nearest Bank----Nex Seranggon

Reached~~ Walao~~ the queue was long...
Lucky in time...
Change-Bank in.....Go where now?




Hahaha~~~ I think everyone know I'm the fans of it~~
Some people said me too luxury on it.
Some people said "Wah, so enjoy ya~~"
I still remember the one who bring me to Starbucks..Kaka~~

Back to storyline....
When I reached, put down my book on table, q up for drink.
Hooooo~~~~~ I saw something......
Super EXCITED......!!!!!
Lastly, it release~~~~~!!!!!
Before that, I keep wait until 11/11/2013, i reloaded it and wait to redeem it as my Birthday present~~
Hahahahaha~~~~~~~~
Reload my Starbucks Card to $120 to get free Starbucks Planner 2014
I took the brown colour one because its dirtiness....
That Just what i wanted i say~~Yippiesssss~~
My flavour drink..Caramel Latte with Tulip art design ~~
Then he said he wanted to try another flavour of Xmas series drink...
Since my birthday cake still not yet redeem it and he like to eat cheese cake, 
So New York Cheese Cake and Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha had ordered...
After tasted, he was at heaven~~
New York Cheesecake Paiseh, captured after one bite. ^_<
Ice Blended Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha with Cheesecake. Prefect Match
I continued my homework while he gaming... Plant vs Zombies 2
He said aiyo~~ easily lah the Plant and Zombie!!!=_='''
After 4 hours stayed at Starbucks, its almost 9pm dinner time.
We went to Japanese Food Restaurants Area.
Tontei Pork Restaurant is the one we chosen
~~Interior Design~~
~とん亭~
~My dear and I~
Mirror~~ Haha~~
Salad~~It's 冷たい~
Cheese pork~~ The food to attract him to entry in here~~
We ate until the shop closed....
Opssss~~~ 
Sorry to late come in and make a trouble for cashier and waiter waitress and kitchen~~ 
Kiki~~~Ok~~~
That the days of us.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment