Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Penang Trip (3D2N) 31-Dec-2013 until 2-Jan-2014 -Part 1

My 2013 target hitted.....
So i give a reward for myself.
That is a first flight travel to Penang.
Although is near and only one hour flight..
That for me is a first experience to take airplane...
We reached Singapore Changi Airport~~
Firstly, we check in and baggage then shop duty free.... Seriously nice and big and attractive....
Lucky not excess the weight~~
With my first flight ticket~~
And my first airplane~~ Jetstar
My dear Follow me to go travel~~ He also the first time to take plane~~ Hyper active!!
The singapore night view and me~~
The feel of airplane when go up. I abit scare and not dare look outside... But my boy super duper hyper... He keep call me look outside...
Ok... I look.. That super duper pretty of night view...
When almost landed, He keep hold hand and scare... Haha~~ this time i can laugh him..

When reached, I meet up my bestie~ Kok Cheng~
He fetch us to countdown at Queensbay Mall... Then we go european bistro have a drink~~ We overnight at his live place....
Got some family picnic at there???
People Mountain People Sea~~
Firework~~
Then We go drink~~Quite nice~~
We order one bucket of Budweiser~~

And my boy drink Long Island Tea
Stay Tuned~~~~
To be continue in Part 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment