Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jennifer's Daughter Mei Qi 21st Birthday

Thanks Jennifer, My colleague invite me to help her to do decoration for her daughter birthday~~ Before that, I contact to her daughter through What Apps.
While we discuss....Progress....

My concept..Floating Balloon with Polaroid Photos (Idea from facebook)
My draft.....
She like purple and pink, especially Hello Kitty, Ribbon and Bow....
I try to do with her concept..
Erm~~~ OK~~~
Her Concept..(Kitty Theme)
Redraw Concept~~ Try with Bow and Ribbon and Bow
 
Before and after colour
The Bows...
 
Saturday....
Its her Big day....
After I work half day, I went to her house with my colleague.
We try to do it all the time.
Her father super active in deco.
He measure all the words, he tie the balloons in flowers.
I do the bows parts, ribbons and balloons.
Ya, of cause we face some problem.
The balloon cannot floating without Helium, we change, use blu tack to paste it as floating, but failed too.
After that, we use ribbon paste on the balloon as tie up then blu tack the ribbon as floating.
After few hours we done all before 6pm.
Outside and inside too.
Outside The house
Inside the house..
Ok~~~ now waiting the food and birthday girl to back house to see the surprise...
Food reach in 6pm and 6:30pm....
When reached in 7pm, She's backed.
Happy to see her response.
Erm...... Seriously I hope she will like although I done the things slightly different with the concept.
KFC & Pizza Hut Delivery and Jennifer Agar-Agar Jelly
Her Classmate...Primary + Secondary + J.C.
Her Birthday Cakes....
Cake and Hers...
Her Family Members..
She's Love
Her Primary School Mates
Her Secondary School Mates
Her J.C. mates
Group Photos....
Polaroid Group Photo
Make A Wish 21st Birthday Girl
Blow The Candles..
And Cut the Cakes
The Ice-Cream is Melting~~
Her 21st birthday balloon give by her friends
Her Girls Mate Make a Giant Bithday card for her..
Her Friends
Her Ah Mak
Her Aunt...
Her Family
Her Parents
She And I...
While Comments and wish down....
Wishes in Love...
We use all Polaroid Photos...
The Polaroid Photos Corner....
Hug to Hi 21st world...
Ok....
The end the party....
Once again~~~
I wish Mei Qi you...
Bye to 20 age, and Say Hi to 21st...
Welcome to Adults World....


No comments:

Post a Comment