Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Papa, Long time no see....


Today, its time to spend on my beloved papa.
From Australia until now, I have no time to accompany him.
Miss you, papa.


In early time,
I wake up by papa calling...
Wake up for breakfast... Fast!!!
Home Sweet Home.


My best papa breakfast. Fried Mihun and Coffee

How long I no read newspaper?? Erm...Unknown time!!

Entertainment time!!!!! Mahjong!! Haha~~
Actually we don't know how to play actual rule, We create our own rule.

Lunch...... Rice Noodles soup...

Tada~~~ That our Mikuriya Ong 王御厨.. Papa, you are the best!!


On the way fetch my sister back to Kampar. Our Selfie

Our Dinner Bak Kut Teh. Papa said, this stall already open 30years+
Taste really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment