Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Tart - The Star Vista & Starbucks - Rochester Mall, Buona Vista



This few day, I found my facebook keep pop out a suggested page which a dessert shop named Tart at Buona Vista.

See~~~ That the Suggested post with high ranking of like (include me)

OK, on and go..
But I not feeling well and wake up late.
Reached there, the time already end of hi-tea time.






Interior


Exterior still can see the MRT. Actually I quite like here. 所谓的风凉水冷..


Haha.. Selfie!!!







The shop place at 1st floor. 
Flowering Deco with leng lui and leng zai.




Full Mark is five
Location: Tart (The Star Vista)
Price: ❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Tarts & Cakes

This One is whole cake






Their Menu



I ordered Set B with a cup of Camomile & 3 Tarts.
Peach & Oreo and Cream & Berries
Deco on Table - Flowerings
The Leng Lui named Xin - Her service is super nice.



After that, People introduce 世外桃源, then I try to find it at nearby area.
Starbuck Rochester park
Tada.....
A double storey Starbucks found at Singapore.
But I don't know Double storey of Starbuck still got other place at Singapore?

The Foam spoiled the heart of latte art. Wur~Wur~

No comments:

Post a Comment