Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hi-Tea at B & L with my Bestie - Ipoh Parade


While Waiting Mee Yian, I went to Starbuck.
Such a long time no see Malaysia style Caramel Latte.
I ask Barista don't cover it purposely.

Caramel Syrup Latte

After Lunch, we go Hi-tea at B & L at Ipoh Parade.
I no try before this western food.
So we just order and share a slice of cheese cake and a Earl Grey Tea.


Full Mark is five
Location: B & L (Ipoh Parade)
Price: ❤❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)

Cake Selection from front bar



Interior Design

Simple Menu

A Slice of Chocolate Cake.

That our Usie

With Earl Grey Tea


I bought New Phone Sticker. Its just cost RM25. It with night glow light. Cool. (Adidas Fans)

No comments:

Post a Comment