Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, August 8, 2014

Night of Fire by Planet Shakers - Kampar





Early morning, I reached Kampar to attend Night of Fire by Planet Shaker.
Before that, I don't know who are they. After I Wikipedia-ed, they are great to perform every Christian Song. It's meaningful and Yes I had a wonderful night.
Thanks my sister to invite me.
The stall which sell ice things, like Ice Ball & ABC. But we are too late, ice ball is sold out.


That's the ABC. I feel it special is it got jelly on top. A childhood jelly.


Tada.... We are entry in. (P/s: ignore the head below,Haha~~)

The cop of entrance




Live Band.



~Music start~


Planet Shakers


Group photos with a unknown head (She is so cute, when we usie she join in)


That's my sister. She laugh so weird.


Star light is on top of our head




Its a lot of pupils here.




End with their photos. They are great. Thumb up.


Haha~~ Gotcha


On The Stage


~Qiao Er~ Room Mate of my sister





~Shirley~ House Mate of my sister


After that, we had our supper at Mamak shop which nearby my sister hostel.
We three people eat 4 roti.
2 pcs of Roti Canai, 2 pcs of Roti Jepun
That's my first time to taste Roti Jepun.
It contains cheese, eggs, and ham. Taste not bad.


The next morning, we wake up and take public transport back to Ipoh.
How long I no take Ipoh bus??
Erm...Let's me think and flashed back.
Around 4yrs......

Our Bus ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment