Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Part 2 - Batam 2D1N Weekend Short Trip with Colleagues


Let's flash back my part 1....
I went to
Massage -> Batam Layer Cake -> Native Shop -> Golden Prawn 933
Or you may refer the link as below:
http://beesiewphotolife.blogspot.sg/2014/08/batam-2d1n-weekend-short-trip-with.html

OK... Now it's Part 2. I continue to post my Batam trip.








They all pick up the bur and feather which stick on bird nest

Then they sold here. Its super super cheap!!!



The first Factory outlet is Batik Factory Outlet.
The outlet is super colourful inside.
But the things attract me is STITCH!!!!!
Of cause, I bought a batik dress too~~~
I really like that~!



Batik Factory Outlet





The Batik Clothes


Tada~~~ The sticthes which I bought back home!!


That the Batik Dress which I bought from there

Then we went to Polo Ralph Lauren too.
I not so prefer Polo-T.
Ya, I agree that its cheap here.
Super laugh out loud is, I went there not buy Polo-T.
I bought Magnum Ice-Cream
Damn~~~~Cheap!!!! Its just SGD $1++



Polo Outlet


Tada~~ We all bought one


Then we went to Batam Culture House of Indonesia,
Its too much mini house.
I just capture the mini which special design..


Am I look taller when I stand beside this house?


So sad~~~~ Haha~~


Next Stop Chocolate House.
This shop introduce by tour guide because the boss of Chocolate shop is his boss.
Haha~~~~~~~


Singapore??? Not in the list~~ But Im Malaysian leh~~


Kawaiiii neh~~~

Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple is build by a Chinese guy.
Why he build this temple?
Its from his dream, and his wife explain is Guan Yin.
Then he ask many Chinese from other country to sponsor and support.


This temple is super super clean~~~
Large Buddha on the middle and even inside the temple.


My Zodiac is goat...Mehhh~~~


Her Zodiac is pig and I ask she kiss the pig. (Opssss, I saw my shadow)
After that, we went to shopping...
Erm~~ For me, I just see see look look..
Abit regret I just bought a short pants from Shopping centre.


Then Dinner time, Leisure!!!!!!
Abit rush time......



Tiredness is killing us!!!
Back to Hotel~~~~~
We put our baggage and things we bought just now.
After 15 minutes, we hang out again~!!!!!


Our Hotel


Spring Light on top


Our Booty!!!

My Roomate...Kim Eng

Jasmine

瑞姐 & Bin Ling

Uncle Billy, Thanks to bring me here....



Ok~~ Card get in!!!! Waiting to get in!!!!


wooo~~~~

Now adays Transparent toilet is super common


Haha~~~ Kim Eng supper!!! Its Smelly... Taste good, comment by hers

OK!!!
Day 1 is end here~~~~~~
Of cause I will post Day 2 on my Part 3...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment