Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Makisan at The Cathay & The Ranch at Aljuneid


After I done my overtime, I rush to The Cathay to have my first meal - Dinner. @__@
From night view, I try to take photo too, but too bad, I failed my night shoot.







Hungry signal keep blinking from stomach.
Makisan, the shop from creating your own sushi rolls and salads.
What you want, you just tick from the order paper then pay. Find a seat to wait the food.

Full Mark is five
Location: M(-a-)ki san (The Cathay-Dhoby Gaut)
Price: ❤❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)



My simple salad + Soba

My own sushi roll.

Night time,
I invited by QiQi to have dinner with Jason and WenJie.
[Opss... That's my second meal of dinner.]
We meet at Aljunied MRT and walk to The Ranch Café which locate beside the MRT.
Its Cheap... And Serve big portion.... And service good!!!
Thanks WenJie introduce this place as event dinner.

Full Mark is five
Location: The Ranch (Beside Aljunied MRT)
Price: ❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)

Its Cost so Cheap!!! I will come again!

Spring Chicken
Dory Fish


Chef Salads

No comments:

Post a Comment