Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Department Dinner at Seoul Yummy, Bugis +


Our Head department suddenly said dinner.
And we fix a date at 21/8/2014
Then asked me to find location to have a Korea food.

But~~~


I : Why is me to find?
Colleague : Because you are the one always find foodie to eat.
I : =__=''' OK loh...


I found some Korea food without BBQ which they decide.
Seoul Yummy are their choice.
Of cause, I find some place which nearby our working place.
That Bugis +


Our appetites.

Army Stew

Bibimbap

Ginseng Chicken Soup


Erm~~~ Yummmm Yumm.....

Since not yet full, we still keep order our side dishes....
We chit chat around here.
Anyway, I still need to thank you Seoul Yummy crew which to let me make reservation on there.

Grilled Slice Pork Belly

Grilled Saba Fish

KimChi Dumpling

Kimchi Rice Cake. (The super best!!!!) We order two plates tim~~

Fried Dumpling

After billed, we get our free lock too.
We all start to write our wishes on a small love papers.
Of cause, we clever de, will not write actual wish...
Then our head help us to lock it on lock gate.


What I wish?
I wish:-



No comments:

Post a Comment