Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Valentine Day with Yi Ting and her Boy Wei Ping come Singapore-Part 1

Friday 14/2/2014 is a Valentine day.
My Bestie Yi Ting and her “Leo” Wei Ping come Singapore is to attend a interview.
I take time off to take k them.


After they have a rest,
Then we went to Dhoby Gaut to meet their friend Wei Long have a dinner.
Aiyo~~~~
When I heard he treats us eat Tim Ho Wan....
“Ahhhhhhhhhh........Need queue up for one hour de leh!!!”
Never mind ah~~~~
Why Wei Ping Not look here???
Bestie Yi Ting And I
When Wei Long come, we write down the food that famous in Tim Ho Wan and wait our seat.
After that, we really wait almost one hour.
When food serve up,
Haha~~~~ Eat lu!! Hungryyyy~~~~
The Most famous food in Tim Ho Wan  酥皮焗叉烧包 which must order....


       
We order too much the 酥皮焗叉烧包, then take away for my boy to eat bah~~~~
After that, since we at Dhoby Gaut, the nearest Singapore Attraction is Bayfront.
We went to Garden by the Bay......
P/s: I din bring my camera~~ so the resolution will a little bit~~~~
What Happen to them??

After that, we walk back to Marina Bay Sands~~~
To see the night of MBS~~
Buildings light and Floating LV~~~
Then after that....
Is late~~~
Back home and have a rest for second day~~~
End Day 1 and Happy Valentine's Day to them~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment