Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, February 7, 2014

Chinese New Year Holiday!!!!

Haiz~~~
My CNY holiday was ended!!
I start work since Wednesday!
Super Duper Blue!!

Ok....
It's time to share somethings.
Let's I share my CNY events!!

I planned well.
To prevent I will spent alot money to buy CNY clothes in one month, I buy it all separately in half year.
I spent my CNY clothes,shoes+bag. Its almost thousands money.
Clothes and A Bonia which forced to buy!!

Red Skechers to welcome CNY!! And A pair of High Heel from D&G
OK~~~ Start to pack all my things...And prepare to take bus!!!!
Bye Singapore and Hi Malaysia!!
Luggage of us Pack well and waiting bus coming!!
Reach Custom!
Of cause...
When I reach Malaysia, we go to buy CNY stuff.
The most expensive is this, I think.

Hampers for His Family.
Then We go Tesco buy Steamboat foods for Lunch as Family Home Reunion.
Ta da~~~~~
We almost cannot finish all with 5 persons......

Slightly can see, all are balls.....Kaka~~~
The above are my CNY present.
I also spent thousand to have this!!!
Haiz... Feel abit too luxury!

My CNY present for Myself!
初一!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Going to Relatives house visit!!
Angpau!!!
I think I first year wear spec to welcome my CNY!!! and even without make-up too!!!
No choice!!!
My Sister and Brother!!!
Simee + Pangkalan + Malim Nawar + Menglembu
Last stop for 初一 is my secondary school classmate...
She is the first person to marry in our gang...
Ah Lian....
Few Secondary school mate to visit Ah lian House~~~
After that, I meet my Form 6 School mate at Miss Tham....
No... No... Is Pn. Tham House....
Although is few and rush,
We still chat alots and photos and even play with baby too.
Pn.Tham's Baby and us.
Group Photos
Guys Gang, Tao Wei, Wai Hong and Wen Jian
Girls Gang, Kar Shim, Mee Yian, Bee Ling and Me
My Form 6 Bestie!!!
Because Pn.Tham have her activities, and we leave early
Then go to Kar Shim House!!!!
hahahaha~~~ Gambling....
KarShim's House
The Next Day, I meet up my secondary schol mate aka Form 5 Besties.....
I try a place to eat and chit chat~~
Walao, super hard to find a place!!
All not close half day then is kitchen close or no food anymore....
Give up... Then we meet at Aeon Station 18, Nando's..........
Although not all bestie come, its still enough for me to meet up them!
Nando Chicken!!!
F5 Bestie~Girls meet up again~!!!!
Last day of my CNY holiday until Tuesday.
That day, I went to Moven Peak Restaurant have a late Lunch with family...
A super simple Lunch!!!
5 dishes for 5 pax~~~
Then Since Im Starbucks Fan, of cause must go Sunway Tambun Starbucks Drive-Thru....
Hahaha~~~~
CNY I drink two cups of Starbucks already!!!
Happy!!!
A very Thank you from Them~~
Lastly, End!!!
My short CNY Holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment