Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, February 7, 2014

Free Dinner from my Company- Buffet Town At City Hall

Today, I get a free Dinner from my Company~~~
Thank to my Company.
The reason have this dinner is because:-
First, My Boss KK get Champian of Asian Department Presentation.
Second, My Boss achieve Manager position,
Third, We hit and excess our company sales Target!!

Let's share some photos which I have captured.
That our Location of Dinner....
The Foods are I take in once!!!
Table 1
Table 2
Table 3
Of Cause, You Sheng is cannot leave as dish!!!!
We must 越捞越發!!!!
捞,捞,捞,捞。。。。。。。。
發!!!!發!!!!!!
Prepare your chopstick!!
1,2,3!!!!!發ah~~~~
Today, Iris and Pek Yoke which are SOM operator Birthday!!!
We also celebrate their birthday together too~~~
Happy Birthday to them too~~~~
Wish them keep healthy and happy~~
Moreover,
February Babies too~~~
Lets sing a Birthday song to them...
Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you all~~~~~
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
KK feed all babies to eat cake too~~~
Lolzzzz~~~
Shu Wen
Zhang Yin
Hai Xia
As a special small meaning gift, KK give angpau for actual date birthday man too~~~
The End~~~~~~~
Wish You all 
身体健康~~~新年快乐~~發!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment