Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Normal Weekend of Sunday~~

Such a good day to continue sleep on early morning of Sunday~~~
*Guuurrrrr Gouurrr~~~~** (hungry sound from tummy)
Opsss~~
"Dear~~~~ wake up!!! I hungry........!!!"
I call my dear wake up at early morning of 9am+......
                        
I know this coming Wednesday have test....
I took my books, decide to Starbucks study again!!!
What looks of this???? Hungry stunt look of me!!!!!!!
We went to Dhoby Gaut for breakfast~
Ok...
Top up money for Kopitiam card..Order!!
Haha~~~~ now i can eat half boiled eggs and toasted bread with kaya butter.
Of course, a cup of hot milo is sure to start my morning....
Look yum yum~~~~ Hungry!!!
                 
After that, reached Starbucks.......
We go counter plan to order~~
He said, 
"Last time, we saw that people order the Chocolate, we order now loh?"
I think we just finished our breakfast leh.......
He want his dessert on so early lunch time?
OK~~~ Lastly, we ordered....
He happy~~
Molten Chocolate Cake~~(Warm~~~Flowing~~)
I feel like abit lazy~~~~
"Laopo..... What time you plan to back home to see me after study?"
"Laopo..... Can you accompany me?? Or either you study at home? At least I still can see you?"
His eye sight kills me~~~
Since I feel lazy to study too~~~
OKok~~~ back home lah...
See~ He so happy, forced me hold hand back home~~~(p/s look fat of us)


What am I done on whole afternoon until evening??
Hong Kong Drama~~~ O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
Taiwan 康熙来了~\(^o^)/~
Movie-ing must pair up with??
BBQ flavour Pringles~~~~Of course... Plenty of water is a must too!!!!
康熙来了...... My subscribe Channel in Youtube
On call 36 hours.... I still in episode 8 nia~~~


Is 7:45pm+++ Hungry again!!!!
"Dear, wake up!!!!!!" 
(p/s: i feel today my dialogs only to call him wake up for food?)
Okok~~~ He bath and go out have dinner with me again!!!
Long time no go Blk 79 Hawker center there...
Miss the small hotpot~~
And before back home, I bought yogurt drink too~~
Mini Hotpots with chicken sets~~
My Mixed Berries flavour Yogurt drink.... My boy say it will Fat!!! Ya meh????
Ok~~~~ That the days for me today!!!
Its late to blog too~~~
Need on bed again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment