Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My 22nd Birthday in Singapore~~

Ok, well~~
How i celebrate my 22nd birthday in Singapore~~
Stock Takeeeeee~~~~
Such a sadness news~~
没办法~~
谁叫我出世的日期就是十月的最后一天~~~
(If i blame the born date, mean i blame my parent~~Opsss... No)
Cut~~~NG~~
没办法~~
谁叫我做这份工~~
(Haha~~~)

OK~~~
I borned on 31-10-1991~
So meant that I alive 22 years, Thank my parents...

My Beloved Parents~
How my boy help me celebrate it on that day??
Wurr~~~ Wurr~~~ He no~~~
But He give me a advanced present~~ That is~~~
Ta Tang~~~~
My New and First DSRL Camera~~ Sony A3000~~


Actually if i can choose, i think i will prefer Canon~~
Good quality but Expensive...
I think over his budgets~
Nevermind~~
I get my new camera..
Start learning photo shooting~~
Alamak~~ All Manual setting!!!!
Second, I want to thank my Kai Gorr...Thanks to help me celebrate a belated birthday~
We lunch together, dinner too.
Ichiban at Ang Mo Kio Hub


Ichiban sushi at AMK hub
Nabeyaki Udon~~ He keep laugh when i ordered "Nabe"... "Na" mean Claypot, Gorr~~
why got ice on top de~?? He say if no ice how to say 冷面.... okok~~ I tasted it, quite nice~~
What he give me as present???
Haha~~~ that present I want he buy for me...
Then he say he found limited bottle...
He said this every period will release some limited package de~~
Erm~~~
That is~~~ Ta ~~ Tang~~~~
Alcohol 40%  1litre of Absolut Vodka...
Haha~~~ Now need think, i need bring it home for CNY drinks mixer or keep in Singapore.
If take back i need declare~~
Erm~~~
Anyway, thanks my Kai Gorr, take care me and thanks because you are the only one help me celebrate my 22nd birthday~~

And Of cause lastly I want to thanks those who wish me in Facebook.





 

2 comments: