Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My First DSRL Camera Babe~~ Sony A3000

Last post, i announced I have a new DSRL Camera.
Yup~~

Now Im beginner of DSRL.
Manually setting sometime make me confuse too~~
ISO, Aperture, SCN, P mode, S mode~~~

I try to bring to my New Babe when I hang out~~~
Babe with Ipad while desserts~

 
Ok..... Now i try to upload the photo which i took by Sony A3000
The below picture are the pictures I satisfied....

Please leave some comments, at least i know what way i need to improve~

MBS night view~~Pls ignore the stranger~!
East Coast Seaview~~
~Day Cloud Views~
❤Green grass Mode~~
~~Sunset~~
Smile detect~~ Su Xuan 21st Birthday~❤
Macro Mode~~ Starbucks...❤❤
OK... Done Shared my Pictures~~
Please leave some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment