Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Monday, November 18, 2013

The urgent day back to Ipoh-Day 3

One-off update my blog of Ipoh~~~
I keep thinking when I need to stop my medicine~~~
Its stupid big boxes~!!!

Ok~~~
The third day stay at ipoh~~!!!!

Continue the Story~~
What i eat as breakfast???
Ipoh famous egg tart~~~南香~~
南香咖啡室
Super like the soft warm egg tart~~


He said since I like to eat egg tarts, he bought a Portuguese egg tarts let me tried~~
Okok~~ Its quite nice....
People you may try to buy from this shop's egg tart at Menglembu~~

At lunch hour, I gathered my bestie Mee Yian which birthday on tomorrow(Sunday).
I celebrated with her advanced birthday at Plan B.
Although it not count any special celebration, I hope you will like the small celebration with us.
Our first tried restaurant~~~ The surrounding area quite nice, looks high class.
My boy said he like the food~~

~Plan B with its interior design~
Frosty Lemon Tea
Peppermint Tea with biscuit~~~ Super match the biscuit~~
~Olive oil Pasta~(Not recommended)
Coney dog~~(Strongly recommended)
~~Toast Cheese with Bacon~~
Our shared Desserts.... Chocolate Cookie Bar~~~
  


  
Happy birthday my bestie Girl~Mee Yian~~~Muakzzz, Love you ❤❤❤
My Love boy with me at Plan B ❤❤
Love you~~~My Best Friend~~~ BFF!!!
We crazy three~~~(Dear why you no laugh)

After that, we go like hanging around Ipoh area.. Chat in car too~~
Sorry to make Mee Yian like wanna to vomit~~ Haha~~~~
At night, I back to Bercham Home...
What activities in my home???
My brother and his friends BBQ-ing~~
But I no eat~!!! I no pay mah!!!!
The whole refrigerator full of drink~~
BBQ-ing
Boookk~~~Bookk~~ Chicken!!
While they BBQ, I go upstair to find my childhood photo for my boy which he said want to see...
Found all, and I so cute when small...
Haha~~~~ He took some photo...
I took some picture which i like the picture the most..
See~~~ I super cute~~~~Papa~~~ You look handsome~~~~
My sister and i~~~(Hahaha~~~ no teeth ah my sister)
While flashed back~~
I back home in early time~~~
Keep the luggage tidy~~
OK~~~~ Sleep early too...
16/11/2013
end here~~


No comments:

Post a Comment