Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, November 22, 2013

Injection~~~Prevention!!

最近发生什么事了我???
Erm~~~~~
I don't think anything happened~~Why??
Because few days no update blog~~~
Oohh~~~ I don't update with purpose de~~~to save more photo to update once..…^^

OK....自导自演完毕!!!

=====                 ======

        ------------
Last two days, I backed to my workplace.
And sure much work need followed up~~~
Such a busy day~~
When i busy half way, superior ask me to went Healthway to have injection~~
I busy and almost go to inject~~~
If i skip it?? Hehe~~~ OKOK...
I went to there...
Hooo~~~ no people????
Faster get injected, faster back~~~
Ouch~~~ Doctor, you make me pain pain leh~~~
See See~~~ bleeding~~!!! Yiiiii
I apply 百草油 to stop bleed~~
Next day, I can feel my muscle abit hard~~~ abit麻痹!!
Ok~~~ just ignore lah~~

Actually nothing happen on me recently....
The only I done is overtime, OT!!!!
Almost absent one week~~~
Need recover it~~~

OK.... Need rest!!!!!ZZZZzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment