Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Monday, November 18, 2013

The urgent day back to Ipoh-Day 4

The last day...
Mummy ah!!! wake up at 11am....
Lucky i drink milo and eat biscuits, If not stomachache again!!!!!
Then ah mak cooked our lunch~~~ yum...yum....
Kentang+ Onion Eggs..... 
One more is spicy prawn with long bean!!!! cannot... I can't eat that!!!

After that, we go to see furniture for future new house.
Sorry~~ Mummy, i missed understand your meaning lah~!! Dont angry!!
Ok....What we think is suitable and within budgets??
While choosing~~~

This one nice or not???
This one??
I think the two hole is suitable for drink??? Erm~~~~Wine???

We look so much many furniture... All still pending~~~
Budgets for me still a problem~~~
Ok....... See next time again~~~Still no idea to it!!!

I went to my boy house.
My boy and I help Happy Zai shower...
We use warm water to shower it but Happy Zai keep trembling~~~ He so worry and scare~~~
Maybe its first tried~~~
After bath, we use dryer to dry his fur~~~ He more tremble with dryer sound~~
He keep escape from my boy...
He sequence in to there~~~ Haha~~
He try to escape again~!!!
Night time, its almost need back again~~
We went to East Ocean to had our dinner~~
This time my boy family so care about me....
No hard food, no spicy, no sour food~~~~
Thanks for caring~~~ But sorry to you all to make trouble..
East Ocean Seafood Restaurant
~~梅菜扣肉~~(Thumb up)
~~招牌豆腐~~
~虾球~
~蒜头芥兰菜~
~~青葱鱼片~~
We bought some food to Singapore
All my flavour~~~
His big wife~~
Lolz~~~~2.0XL
He said Bye Bye to his 大婆~~~

After that, its to end Ipoh....
The End~~~
17/11/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment