Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Monday, April 14, 2014

Marina Square 新旺茶餐室+Nook-D.I.Y House of Pancakes


A Saturday Night, we went to Marina Square to have a dinner.
I choose to go there is because Lady M.
When we reach there, we have a dinner first at 新旺茶餐室.
I try to order small portions dinner, so later have some space of hungry to fill in the cakes.
鸳鸯+柚子茶....I like the Yuzu Tea. It really a special Taste.
Of cause, I must to take a photo of my meal
OK... Its look not a small portion.....
Not to recommend to eat this 烧卖.... Not so nice.
Opsss... Get Captured...
After that, I feel so full, so plan have a walk in there.....
I feel so confuse when facing many shoes.
Ermmm~~~ Which one better??
Which one better?? Black or white flowery shoes?~~~
OK.... Its time to go to Lady M.....
The time is 9:00p.m.
When we reach, we plan to have a seat, the waiter told us:
"We left 3 choices of cake, you may come in have a choose."
I try to have a view........ Oh, Nooooooo...... My Mille Crepe~~~~~
Therefore, I plan come next time bah.
We back home early......
Haizzz~~~~

Next Day, Sunday........
Early Morning, We went to have a special meal, Nook-D.I.Y. House of Pancakes.
Ya~~Bukit Timah. A bit far from our live place Aljunied, we took cab went and back.
Once again thanks my Kai Gorr to introduce this special place.
Interior Design of Nook Place
~Their Nook Menu~
Of Cause there have a Hot Pan place middle of the table.
We order our brunch and beverages.
Then order the flavour of pancake batter and toppings too.

Beside that, they prepare chocolate and honey at side too.
Hot Cafe Mocha
Abit salty the Breakfast roll.
Original flavour+Strawberries+Peanut Butter+ Chocolate Sprinkles

Tada~~~ Start to play~~
Love in the pan~~
He drawing his car~~ And The small cute car is my drawing~~ Super LOL~~

No comments:

Post a Comment