Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MC day still can Thor~~~

Yesterday, I MC-ed.
I still woke up in time too.
Stomach pain again~~Piss pain too~~
Doctor again..
This time doctor said,
"I think you get URETHRA INFLAMMATION"
Haiz~~~~~
Medicine added again~~

Haiz~~~~ Medicine~~
After visit clinic, breakfast~
Aiyo~~~bad weather~~ Rain!!!!!

Raining again~~Umbrella~~
I ate my breakfast with my boy. He take leave to take care me.
He not allow me to eat 热气的food, like toast bread and eggs!!!!
Sad~~~
So what i ordered??
Hot Milo less sweet
~~Yee Mee Soup~~
He ordered toasted bread and eggs~~~WTF~~~

~~~Toasted Kaya Butter bread~~~


Then we almost stayed at home for a whole day~~~~
Waooo~~~ can't imagined he can..
Ok...
I lose because he said
"Dear, we go watch Thor loh?"
"@_@"
I don't like go watch movie at cinema.
Haiz~~~
Lastly~~~~
Thor~~~~
Before back home, he pulled me to McD~~~~
He said he want try the Ebi burger

Ebi Burger (Prawn Burger)
What he don't eat is?
That's Banana pie~~~
I ate it half and Tak Boleh Tahan lagi, then sweetness~~~

So, next time don't called me eat banana pie~~

No comments:

Post a Comment