Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, November 8, 2013

A Gathering Kiseki Japanese Buffet Dinner Night with His Friends~

Today, I mc.
A patient will do what when she at home?
Sick then rest lah...

Erm.... Nope...... I do all the housework tim~~~
Clean and tidy~~Hahaha~~
See~~ So tidy~~

My lovely Stitch~~
Rest a while, then take a bath.
He gathered his friends tonight~
We gathered at Japanese Buffet Restaurant.
A Japanese Food Buffet Restaurant at Orchard Central~
Walao~~~ Walk in Guest already waiting outside~~ Lucky we made a reservation!!
While waiting others friends~~
~~Tempura~~


Pizzza~~~ Erm~~ I think i look forward to Hawaiian Pizza~~Pineapple~
Cheeese Cakes~~~~ The most he like
Start to take foods~~
Sushi Area~~~
Hoho~~~ Yummy·~~
Live Prawn~~~~Hohooo~~~ Seafoood~~

Sashimi~~~~~Tried~~ Taste like collagen~~

Erm~~~~ This area keep top up the foods~~~Hahaha~~~
We eat~~~ We chat~~~ We laugh super loud~~
I laughed until my chin become numb~~~
Haha~~~

Kah Jun & Ah Loke Gor
Sweet Couple~~ Kah Wai & Ah Tim~~
Me & my boy~~~ Muakzzz~~~
My dear & Ah Tim~~Brother
Aiyo~~ Kah Jun why dont see camera?? Did he hungry?
Fun Couple, Ah Loke Gor & Leng Leng~~~
New couple, Coeby & Ah Leong~~
We also take some Funny pictures~~~ Our Big Head~~

Hahahahaaha~~~~~~~~
Make Fun alot!!!!
Ok~~~
Its late~~


No comments:

Post a Comment