Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, November 10, 2013

First Try... Din Tai Fung

Ok.... Its time to update my schedule of today.

Today, i wake up early in raining day.
Before that, I planned go JB in early then hang around there.
Stupid rain, what time u will stop?


 
Rain stopped at 11am++.Its late for me.
Rushed out to Bugis take bus.
My starbucks planner followed me along the journey and of cause music on.

~Alone went to JB~
I rushed to three bank for banking in one hour~~~ Alamak~~~ No money again~!!!
 Queue up like hell, hot weather without air con...
Its kill me...
After done all, food~~~~~
~~I redeemed my KFC snack plate voucher~~~

~~This one for my boy~~
Ok~~~
Night time~~~
Before that, my kai gorr introduced a desserts shop which take Cheese Cake located at Katong.

I found.... But the shop door pasted a notice, said reno until end of Nov~~~
Sad~~~ no cheese cake... 

Then back to I12 Katong to have our dinner.
~~I12 Katong Shopping Centre~~
We came to Singapore so long, now its the chance to try the Din Tai Fung.


Din Tai Fung
~~Opss~~ Front camera of phone abit blur~~
~~Din Tai Fung~~
~~Din Tai Fung~~
~~Din Tai Fung~~
~~Their transparent working area~~


~~He gaming again~~

While waiting the foods~~


~~虾仁烧卖~~


~~小笼包~~

~~Juicy~~
That the day of today~~

No comments:

Post a Comment