Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Monday, November 18, 2013

The urgent day back to Ipoh-Day 2

OK~~~ The second day..
What I had done???

Breakfast with my ah mak and my brother at Restaurant Dim Sum.
I can't eat hard foods~~ Pao~~soft!!
The Dim Sum which my brother said nice at Bercham area.
The Flavour dim sum sire will ordered....


This is the 汤包 which recommended by my Brother..
and this too~~~流沙包~

My dearest ah Ma~~~
We look like talk 大道理hoh?
Then I went to my boy house to see what??
His new members in his family......Happy Zai~~~~
It just born, and they bought within 10 days only..
Super small tiny size....
The weather is nice to play with doggie~~~
He is super energetic and he like to chase people who running.....
Lolzzz~~~
Its cutie....

After that, we go out buy famous toufu hua~~~
The long queue Toufu Hua Shop... Lucky they provide drive thru service and dine-in-car service...
Its really smooth as i like~~
We lazy to queue,so dine-in-car~~
The weather is hot~~~ suitable to wash car~~~~
Hot Sunny day~~
~~His 大婆~~
The weather is seriously change fast from Big sunny day to heavy rain day~~~
I think he sure scolding the God~~~Why rain!!! Im just finished wash my car~~~~
Its raining day again~~~
After dinner at his house with his family, he say go Aeon shopping~~~
He say bought the CNY at Ipoh better than Singapore due to no need take so many clothes from there..
OK!!!!
He seriously buy his clothes~~!!!! Spent too much!!!!!
RM600++ on his CNY clothes!!!
3 shorts+1 jeans+ 5 shirts
Important is what??? All branded..........

Only two shop~~ Its killing me~~~





OK.....end the shopping~~~
I hungry again~~~~ My mummy introduce a place eat~~~ 
OK... faster go to prevent my stomach pain again~~~
德记~~~Cheh~~~ I tried already mummy~~
Mummy said this one nice~~~~ Erm!!!! The soup is really nice~~
滑蛋河~~Its a must to eat as supper~~
~~大禄面~~The flavour mee of my mummy
Ok~~~~~Seriously had all soft food to prevent stomach over~~~~
medicine again after food~~~~
Don't know why, so fast feel sleepy.....
No drowsiness show on medicine woo!!!
Opsss~~~ End again of day 2
15/11/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment