Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Such a long period no update my Blog.....




When I reopen this blog, I found that my memories keep flashing back.
All pass memories popping out.

Erm...
If friends asked me "How your recently?"
I think I sure do that...
Sighhhhh~~~

Ok, friends, Just update my status.
I'm still the alive.

I discontinue my study after my Form 6 and working at Singapore with my boy.
I working as Production Clerk.
(Note: Not Admin Clerk, Is Production Clerk)
Papers Data everywhere~~~~
 



I love my current job although its have low pay and a little bit stress, at least i learn alot excel~~
Formulae~~~ (My current manager teach me alot formulae)

Ok... That my jobs~~ 



Next, erm~~~ what should I update??
Friends??
Until now my BFF still you all.
The best Friends who I always update my status and story are 
Money Counter, Mee Yian
Athlete, Love Outdoor Games, Bee Ling,
Cute Pretty Clever Account, Kar Shim.  


Thanks Kar Shim to wish me Birthday ❤ in Facebook.
Erm... Sometime I really wanna meet you all day by day.
I'm so sorry~~ I can't
But I always arrange my time back hometown and sure wanna meet you all.
Our dating place still the same... Parade MP...
Shabu Shabu~~

We keep chat more than eat. and lastly we sure have a long long period for photo taking~~
I think our latest date is Telok Anson?
❤Telok Anson with Besties~~❤


Then recently meet up my form 5 AMC classmate~~Chong Shiao Chian, Chian Chian.
I meet her at Singapore.. So happy we meet up at Ochard.
We eat, chat. I bring her go see the 2km+ shopping area in Central of Singapore.
And too we went to Marina Bay..... The LV shop~~
❤~~Chian Chian and Me~~❤






Since i meet up one of my Form 5 classmate, so i planned to have a gathering of 5S11 when i back Ipoh.
Sorry, bad timing maybe for few friends...

I miss my form 5 school life~~
Haha~~ I miss Miss Thean, my class teacher.. Add Math teacher too~~
I love Numbers~~~
So Physics, Math are my flavours subjecks.
I still remember when we in Account Class~~
Crazy rushing one question and keep balance it to get the correct answer with Mrs Chan(Account Teacher)

Where is my class photo??
I miss you all~~~
I still remember you all...
Crazyness, Happiness, Funny~~
~~Our Class Photo In Funny Mode~~

Ok~~~ My family~~
Erm.....
Im not sure anythings to update??

Im just know I miss my papa which current live at Australia.
I plan will go to Australia next year to meet my dearest Papa~~
Papa, I know I'm so filial. Please appologize me.
That is the latest photo i took with my papa on 2011..Miss u so much~
My Mummy~~
Still pretty as last time..
The only can tell my lovely mummy is,
Mummy,辛苦你了.
Pretty mummy, where you see... This photo take on 2013 CNY.
My younger sister and brother.
I think they busy on their study..
My Sister ~~Chubby Cutie~

My brother~~ Yalah yalah, u taller than me..~~

And lastly my boy~~
Erm~~~
Sorry for some friend who still not yet introduce my boy to you.
From here, i try to slightly intro him for you all.
My boy, Yim Kah Fai. Nickname Garfield, Cat. 1991 borned. 
Of cause, He is elder than me 10 months.
We together since October of 2010~
❤Our First photo~2010❤
At that time, He at Singapore and I still at Ipoh.
After four months, We meet again and he succesful get permit from my parent to allow me to work at Singapore.
2011 of CNY period, We neet again~❤


We work Singapore, earn money together, play together from year to years.

He bring go along Singapore too.
Eat, see views, photos~~
❤Dear, Ur hair long jor, need cut. 2012 of CNY at JB.
Until now 2013. 
Of cause, we got argue before.
Sadness, Happiness, Disappointed, Crazy played.
酸甜苦辣都试过~
We together 3 yrs+.
We still here....
2013 of us....❤


Ok~~~~

I updated all..
Anythings you may know and don't know you may text me~~

Of cause, i will keep update my blog start.
Sorry for I lazy to do for last time.

Ok~~
It's time for me to continue Isomia~~

Good Night~~






















No comments:

Post a Comment