Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Birthday for my sister & DaiLou's son today!!

Today,
I wish my beloved sister 21st birthday.
Although Im at Singapore far from her, can't celebrate her birthday,
At least I prepared her birthday present in advanced!
I hope she like this present...

Swatch~~~ For my beloved sister!

After today OT,
I went to Dai Lou's house...

His baby 1st age birthday~~
~~On the way to his house~~
Reached~~~~ Happy birthday title was already hanging there.
Jaden with his Ah Gong~~
Jaden:" Papa, I want walk!"
Got food food~~~ Walk more faster to there!!
Erm~~~ Im hungry!!!
红鸡蛋~鸿运当头!!Must eat...福气!!
Kah Wai with Jaden~~
Xui Xin and Jaden~~
Love to play~~~

Lastly the birthday Cake appear!!!! Its dragon cake~~
 His 1st birthcake~~~龙龙~~
Jaden~~~ Happy Bithday~~
Happy Family~~
My Pooh Pooh~~~ Xmass Song on!!
Such a lovely Birthday celebration!!!
Wish Jaden Chow
快高长大。生日快乐~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment