Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Advanced X'mas for 2013

 
X'mas almost coming soon~~~
Although I din't celebrate Xmas....I still can receive Xmas present due to Exchange...
This time I get my present from my Lovely Dear!!!
In Advanced!!

Before that I already received the first X'mas Present!!
Yaya~~ I posted before at my Instagram.
Please Follow me in instragram:   beesiew91
Any buddy know this??
Before that i played was Gundam from BanDai....
This time is 三国 Character!
I played the first box, 刘备~~
That the inside got !!
The First day, I done until like that!!
The second days, one more Horse on!!!
The third day, i done one more golden dragon!!
The model, im still not yet done!!! Its still have others accessories in the box!
Nevermind, when i done i will update my blog again!
My second Xmas present is I choose myself while I shop at Tampines.
That the deco which outside at Tampines Mall.

Actually I go to Tampines to buy a boot to match my company Dinner Theme costume....
Seriously feel not willing spent too much money!!
Lastly I buy a pair that I satisfied, I paid Nets!!
Money Gone again!!!!
My new boots look like that!!
You can see clearly from picture the height I think it almost two inches!!
After I bought my shoes, and my dear bought the things he super like, that is foods!!!
This shop quite attract his sense!
Paris Baguette
He say its bread look tasty!!

Royal Mango Caramel Puddings
What I choose as my Xmas Present???
Before that~~~ I choose DKNY perfume~~
But I can't found at there!!
Haiz!!! Nvm~~
Share The Fun Joy in Xmas~~


Haha~~ My X'mas Present with the Extra gift~
Cherry In The Air

Lastly, I choose ESCADA EAU DE TOILETTE~
The Cherry In The Air~~~
I super like~~~ Sweet taste!
Thanks my dear~~

No comments:

Post a Comment