Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Friday, October 3, 2014

Joe & Dough Marina Link Mall

Yes~~~~ Exam End!!
I was relax now~~!!!!
Ok, I went to my teatime~~


Joe & Dough
which a friend work at there.
He call me try his company coffee due I always went to Starbucks.
Starbucks no special one~!


Joe & Dough have a lot outlet at Singapore.
*Leisure Park Kallang*
*Orchard Gateway*
*Millenia Walk*
*Marina Bay Link Mall*
*Golden Shoes Car Park*
*Income at Raffles*
You can refer to its official website:-
http://www.joeanddough.com/index.html


That's my personal comment of the Café
Full Mark is five
Location: Joe & Dough (Marina Bay Link Mall)
Price: ❤❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)


~~Exterior of the Joe & Dough which at Marina Bay Link Mall~~


~~Interior~~


~~Cool, House made!!~~


~~Cupcake & Bread Corner~~


~~ Cake Corner~~


~Hot Hazelnut Latte & Blue Berry Yoghurt Tart.
The Tart is nice~
Anyway,
thanks to my friend to introduce this café for me.
Wish you well in your Barista Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment