Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Kith Cafe Park Mall

Sunday, I date with my school mate aka friend.
We planned a long time, keep postpone due to some time of busy issue.
Lastly, don't care. I date her only.
Super Lolz...

We meet at Dhoby Gaut, but both abit lose at Dhoby Gaut MRT station.
I set the dating location at Kith Café which at Park Mall.
This café is recommended by Singapore Blogger and we went to there try try.
Lastly, we meet then walk to Park Mall from Dhoby Gaut.
We walk wrong way, we can't found the Café.
Lolz~~~~

Tada~~~` Found!!!!

Interior Bar~~

Exterior got a lot photo taking session. I think the sofa will be nice at night

~Table Set~

That's my comment of the Café.
Full Mark is five

Location: Kith Café (Park Mall)
Price: ❤❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: ❤❤❤❤ (Bad to Good) 

Hot Mocha

Mint Citrus Tea


Pancak with Berries

Bacon Sandwiches
Overall of the restaurant is nice.
Super suitable for dating and meet with friends.
But I will recommend sit inside of the café will be better if your time at noon time.

No comments:

Post a Comment