Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, November 9, 2014

2D1N Travel at Kukup with Company colleagues - Part 2

Last post of my Day 1 Kukup travel I mentioned was we went to :-
* buy the crystal jelly
* Seafood lunch
* visited Fish Farm
* BBQ dinner
* Wishing Lantern.

You can click here to review my part 1 of Kukup travel.
2D1N Travel at Kukup With Company Colleagues - Part 1

Day 2,
We wake up late around 9pm+ due to last night played card until midnight.
We had our breakfast. Pontian Wanton noodles with a cup of Soya Bean.
Erm......
I think I first time tried this kind of wanton noodles with sweet sauce.
Its taste ok and I still can accept it.

>>>> My Breakfast Pontian Wanton Noodles <<<<
After that, we hang around again....
From the journey, we found a empty temple. I think its under build?
After that, we climb up to third floor of the temple.
We can have a nice view of Kukup from the top.







We found a uncle was catching fish by using this net.


Lunch time.........
Around 12pm. We went to Restaurant High King for our seafood lunch.
Erm... For me, I really will not recommend this restaurant.
Food super not nice.

That's my personal comment of the Restaurant
Full Mark is five
Location: Restaurant High King Seafood (Kukup, Johor Bharu)
Price: ❤❤ (Cheap To Expensive)
Taste: (Bad to Good)
Surrounding: (Bad to Good)



>>>> 咕咾肉 & 日本圆豆腐<<<<



>>>> 蒜炒菜心<<<<


>>>> 咖喱猪肉片 <<<<


>>>> 清蒸鱼 <<<<


>>>> 辣椒螃蟹 <<<<




>>>> 炒小Sotong <<<<


>>>> Me & Jin Yan <<<<


>>>> Xue Man & Me <<<<


Nelvin, see camera leh~!!!!
Ok~~~~ Usie~~~~


Lastly, we need to say Goodbye to here.


This super cute shoes is the only one I bought from Kukup.
That's my Kukup Island travel with my Colleagues 2D1N.
And I spent SGD $90
(Include Homestay + Singapore ~Kukup Transport + Day 1 Lunch, Teatime, BBQ Dinner + Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch)


I enjoying this kind of mini travel and thank Peck Lay to invite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment