Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

SGMY - Xmas Eve Exchange Gift Party

A special night with a gang of crazy, enjoy friends - SGMY
Today, Xmas eve.
We have a Xmas Eve Exchange Present dinner at The Ranch, Aljuneid.
~~~Selfie~~~
While waiting others come, we all already become 低头族
Our Usie.....
SGMY besties, Jessie and Miyako 77
My meal of the day ,Grilled Chicken Chop
Our Swiss roll Loft Cake.
We enjoy our red wine too. Nice, I recommend this wine at this restaurant.
Thank the Lady boss help us to take this group photo.
We all are waithing this section. Super excited.
And I pick number 13.
While Usie, Opssss Kena curi tangkap.
That's me. By Riki.
Ok~~~~ Super Special Gift Section.
Waiting~~~~~~ Faster Number prepare well.
Lastly, Nini get this special gift from SGMY Jason.
And this special gift I give for my Special one.
Of cause, we play this too~~~~~ ^_< Snow Flake.
Whole box gonna used.
We all crazy-ing...
Thats the result after we played.
The Xmas Eve night, Its ended here. 
Anyway, Thanks to invite by Miyako.

No comments:

Post a Comment