Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Johor again!!!!

Yesterday,
My dear and I go Johor again for sent money to hometown.
He worked for half day and I waited at home.
(Actually I waited + played laptop)
After he back from work, then take bath A.F.A.P.
(as fast as possible).
Then go take bus to MRT.
While waiting at MRT
He is playing Ipod Touch

Both of us so stupid, kept playing Ipod Touch and handphone,

The MRT already passed the Bugis station.
(Ish...... Need take back one more station, wasted time)

After reached Bugis, we taken bus to Johor.
Fortunately, no traffic jams on the road.
(Actually is bridge)
Its so nice the weather
Walao, its so blur(not Ipod Camera problem,Is in the shaked bus)
After reached Johor,my Dear and I faster go bank for bank in money.
Walao............
Mengapa manyak orang ah??? 
Semua orang dah kaya ah?? 
Semua orang pun nak bank in??
My dear bank in his money at Hong Leong Bank and,
I helped my room mate bank in his money at Maybank.
see, I Q-up until outside the door.
After bank in for 1.5hours, 
We go take our meal at Restaurant Wong Kok at Johor City Square.
Johor Bahru City Square
Restaurant Wong Kok

We are in damn hungry situation
(because my Dear his lunch and I take my Breakfast at 3.30pm)

We ordered food and drink A.F.A.P
(don't asked me what meaning oh! Please prefer above)



Our ordered Food & Drink
Our bill
Then he go cut hair(too messy jor.....)
Then I go shopping alone.
Then before back to Johor,
We go J.CO Donuts and Coffee buy donuts.
We buy 2 pack of 6 piece + 1 pack of 12 pieces of donuts cost RM37.20 only.
Actually is Ah Loke Gor Gor(my house mate) buy 6 for his "girl friend", 
Then he treat my Dear and I to eat 6 pieces and he and our house mates share 12 pieces


J.CO Donuts and Coffee

Around 8.00pm, we take bus back to Singapore again.
Its tired, tired and tired.............!
That end of our enjoyed journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment