Photos of Foods & Drinks

Photos of Foods & Drinks

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First day training at Engineering Deparment

Today,
Rushing all work before 10:10a.m. 
Key in all OverTime Schedule,
Scanning all S.E.B. Material Traceability,
Defect all C.A. Check Sheet,
Separate the Daily Production Report in group,
Rename it all in Lot No. and Date,
Cut and tear all double used page paper.
Skip my break time....

WALAO~~~~~~!!
I can done it in time.

After that, I go the 5th floor------ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT with my manager Ah Hee.
He asked :" Will you go there before?"
I shaked my head and said :" Now I go there as exprecience."
Then he started to teach me how to go there...
Funny things come~~
The first thing you must do is..........
Press the lift down button first.
I kept laugh..HAHAHAHAHA~~~~
He also smile it.
Then press the 5 button~~
HEHEHEHEHEHE~~~~~~~~
He really funny my boss!!
He tell me the engineering department is at the corner side.

When I entry in, I saw many boxes roll by roll with the company name---ORIENTAL MOTOR.
He intro the engineer for me Yi Yuan and Ah Yap. (Both are so tall and also wear spec)
Then I wait them discuss somethings what I learnt and what they need to teach.
Lastly Ah Yap teach me DRAWINGS!
It damn hard compare to Production work.
The drawings is not the drawings you think, is about how to create a motor product.(But I'm just key in data, Im not motor creater)

After i learned, Shiao Tien---CA leader and Choy Chen----Production Leader asked me learned until how.
Both I answered the same answer~~~
ITS HARD!!!!!!!!!!
Haha~~
They said :'' You are a new learner, sure is hard at starting."

Never mind. I a new staff, learn new things is hard is normal thing.
So, I try and do my best then and O.K. for me.


And,


OT everyday soon~~~~~
Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment